Fuel Cost Control
- Initial meeting with management (owner, controller, bookkeeper, etc.).
- This initial meeting will determine the nature of the financial services provided.
- All aspects of the business will be explored to determine the most successful path forward.
- Options to be explored include budgeting, financial planning and P&L management.
- We also discuss operational matters such as staff training, sales and marketing.
- Business management and decision makers determine which services are right for them.
- Three Mountain Consultants prepares a project for proposal for management to consider and discuss.
David Huck, Owner Woodbelly Pizza
"Steve brought a critical skillset, deep experience and a willingness to learn our business at a crucial moment. He has helped the owners understand principles of financial accounting and analysis while providing disciplined monthly reviews. His decades of professional experience and flexible hourly...
Mark Boyden, Owner Boyden Farm LLC
“Steve has recreated our accounting records so we have a clear understanding of our monthly statements, and more importantly, of the actual costs to sell our products. With his guidance we are now making meaningful management decisions."
Adam Howard, CEO Height of Land Publications
"Before Steve our 15-year-old business had no relationship with a lender. It was boot strap all the way. After Steve we had everything dialed in and now have a line of credit based on receivables that makes a seasonal, low-asset business like ours much more manageable.”